They say everyone has a twin soul, right? So we went over the archives of old history photos and were amazed to discover our famous stars must have some historical twins of some sort. All in good spirit of course.
1. Jennifer Lawrence must be related to Zubaida Tharwat, right?
2. Eddie Murphy with his lookalike from history.
3. Nicolas Cage as a Civil War-Era Vampire.
4. Peter Dinklage and his lookalike, Sebastian de Morra.
5. Jimmy Fallon has lot in common with the Turkish revolutionist, Mahir Cayan.
6. Sylvester Stallone is the spitting image of Pope Gregory IX.
7. Orlando Bloom bears a strong resemblance to the Painter/ Writer Nicolae Grigorescu.
8. No wonder Jack Gleeson was offered the role of King Joffrey. He looks exactly like the tyrannical ruler, Caligula.
9. Jay-Z must have access to a time travelling machine.
10. A Justin Timberlake lookalike.
11. John Travolta experienced the Civil War Era.
13. Conan O’Brien and Civil War Ancestor, Marshall Twitchell, were definitely cut from the same cloth.
14. Channing Tatum fought in World War One.
15. Bruce Willis and General Douglas MacArthur must share the same genes.
16. Leonardo DiCaprio and his long lost Aunt from the yesteryears, Judy Zipper.
17. The two rulers of the world- Mark Zuckerberg and Philip IV.
18. Alec Baldwin could easily play Millard Fillmore in a movie.
19. Queen Latifah bears a close resemblance to the writer, Zora Neale Hurston.
20. Eminem and Severus Alexander look the same.
21. Mesut Ozil and Enzo Ferrari could be the same person.
22. John Krasinski was quite the head turner in his previous lifetime.
23. Who is the better looking out of the two—Andrew Garfield or Leon Trotsky?
24. Keanu Reeves was the painter, Louis-Maurice Boutet, before.
25. Rupert Grint can easily pass off for the painter, Sir David Wilkie.
26. Maggie Gyllenhaal, doing a stellar job of portraying the Journalist and Women’s Rights Leader, Rose Wilder Lane.
27. Sacha Baron Cohen could be Stalin in disguise.
28. Shia Labeouf and a young Albert Einstein looked similar.
29. Charles Darwin and George Carlin: Who was more intelligent?
30. No wonder Stephen Fry portrayed Oscar Wilde.
31. Adrien Brody as an older man drawn by the philosopher, John Locke.
32. Oprah Winfrey looks similar to her mentor, Maya Angelou.
33. Zach Galifianakis is often mistaken for the designer, Louis Vuitton.
34. Hugh Grant and Oscar Wilde probably had the same parents.
35. Michael Cera was a pretty lady in the 40s.
36. Ellen DeGeneres and Henry David Thoreau share the same bloodline.
37. Paul Giamatti would certainly look the part if he were to portray William Shakespeare.
38. Jon Steward and Henry Ward Beecher: People ahead of their times.
39. Jack Black was known as Paul Revere during the Revolutionary War.
40. They look alike and they can sing—Alicia Keys and Lena Horne.
41. Who was responsible for chopping down the cherry tree—George Washington or Michael Douglas?
42. Charlie Sheen and the abolitionist, John Brown, must share the same bloodline.
43. Michael Phelps went by the name, Charles Lamb, previously. He was also an English Essayist.
44. David Duchovny reported WWII.
45. Bill Murray and the Gothic 19th Century writer, Edgar Allen Poe, are probably related.